NOTE: Registration for the Promotion for Introverts July virtual retreat has now closed. If you’d like to sign up to be informed when I run the next one (or other programmes like it), please leave your details in the signup form on the right 🙂
Introverts: what if you could promote yourself easily and authentically WITHOUT draining yourself dry?
You’ve already learned a few techniques for promoting your offerings while preserving your energy levels
- what being an introvert really means (both generally, and for you as an individual)
- specific online promotion techniques that will probably be less energy-draining for you
- ways to manage your energy levels so you can do the things you want to do
But trust me, that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
Here’s how to go deeper: a 2-day virtual retreat
Let’s face it, there’s only so much you can learn in a 90-minute training session. So if you want to go deeper and truly tap into your strengths as an introverted difference-maker? The full 2-day “Introverts Guide to Promoting Yourself Online WITHOUT the Energy Drain” virtual retreat was designed specifically for you. The full 2-day retreat will help you to:
- Promote yourself online more effectively with less exhaustion: open up the way to make more of your unique difference in the world… plus more sales, more clients, and more energy
- Identify the best promotional techniques for you as an individual: and understand how to evaluate new techniques as you discover them
- Get clearer on your unique strengths: really get how your introversion can actually help you bring more value to your clients
- Feel less overwhelmed in your business: learn how to schedule your life to proactively manage and maximise your energy levels
- Experience more balance in the rest of your life: feel more relaxed, spacious and balanced as the energy your business had been draining frees up!
Here’s a more detailed look at what we’ll cover during the 2-day retreat
When you sign up for the retreat, you get:
- 5x 1-hour live training calls spread out over two relaxed days, with a chance to ask questions at the end of each call
- Recordings of all calls, in case you can’t make the scheduled times (or if you’d like to listen to them again later)
- PDF manuals for each module, including practical homework exercises
- A private Facebook group where you can connect with other retreat participants to get support and feedback as you work your way through the modules
- Ongoing support after the programme is over, with other introverts who’ve completed the programme before
Calls for the last retreat took place Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 July in the US (July 28-29 here in New Zealand). There were also recordings of each session for folks who couldn’t make one or more of the calls.
Here’s what a few of the February programme participants said about their experience
- “I’ve learned so much from this programme: batching my writing time, and setting boundaries between my business, novel writing, day job and recharging time. I’m also far more aware of when I’m overbooking myself now, and know what to do about it. Plus, learning about how people scan online helped me redo the copy on my website.”
– Kristy Lyseng, http://kristylyseng.com/
- “I really enjoyed the section on energy levels, and how to handle extroverted clients better. And I *LOVED* the support and encouragement on the Facebook group: it added another place for interaction without draining our energy :-). I’d definitely recommend this programme to other introverts!”
– Niki Torres, http://nikipaniki.com/ (site under construction, but the Tumblr link is live!)
- “I often feel drained, but I’d never really spent much time thinking about what specific activities specifically lead to the drain for me. Paying attention to that, having ways to recharge, and having scheduling techniques was REALLY helpful. I’d especially recommend this programme to introverts just at the beginning stages of their business, because I think they’d get a lot out of it”
– Dara Skolnick, http://daraskolnick.com/
- “The networking statement was one of my favorite parts: I think because it gives me a solid piece of usable copy that communicates the value of what I offer to the world. I also loved the energy log exercise: now I know how to identify potentially draining activities on my calendar and how to prep for/recover from them”
– Erin Kurup, http://remadebyhand.com/
How much did the virtual retreat cost?
Often, when people create a 2-day retreat version of a longer programme, they charge significantly more for it. I’ve seen figures like $500, $1,000 – even $5,000 for a VIP weekend.
Back in February, when I ran this programme over a five-week period, I said I’d price it at $197 in future. And I wanted to honour that commitment for the July retreat also.
Just please be aware that registration always closes around 48 hours before the first day of the retreat. That’s so that I can make sure I have all the admin for everyone who’s signed up processed and sorted before we start on Sunday NZ time.
(It also means I get to “walk my talk” and schedule in some blissful, pre-event downtime to charge up my energy levels and make sure I’m fully present for y’all on the retreat calls. Because that’s important to me!)
[gravityform id=”6″ name=”Want more introvert-related info?”]
Why yes, there IS a guarantee on all of my programmes
I want to make sure you feel 100% confident when you sign up for any of my programmes.
So I’m offering a guarantee. It goes like this: if you sign up for the virtual retreat (or anything else) and commit to showing up for it, then decide you aren’t happy with what you get, I’ll offer you a complete refund. I’ll ask you what didn’t work for you and what I could have done better, but regardless of your answers, I’ll still happily give you your money back.
Because really: I’m creating this programme to help make a difference in your life and the lives of your clients. If it’s not doing that for you, I’m not happy charging you for it.
Any other questions?
I’ve tried to include all the information I can think of in the page above. Of course, there’s always a chance I’ve missed something. So if you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a line and ask!
Otherwise, (you know the drill, right?) enter your details in the form above!